Dragons Zoom Fitness Sessions For All – Every Saturday during Lockdown at 9.30am – We all need to get fit for when football starts again.
To join click on the link at 9.25am https://zoom.us/j/93010985110?pwd=TDRZLyswaU9ySGF4L1RXbmZpcFNnZz09 .The session starts at 9.30am sharp and will last 45 minutes:
Restart of Grassroots Football:
The plan to restart from the 29th March remains on course. The FA has ruled that the season can be extended to the end of June but that has not proved possible for all our leagues. The updated current situation is:
- The Middlesex County Football Assoc (All KD Teams): The 2020/21 County Cup program has been cancelled
- The Middlesex County Football League (KD Senior First and Blues Teams): The 2020/21 season has been declared null and void but there will training and matches in preparation for the start of next season in August.
- The Harrow Youth League (KD Boys U12s to U18s): Fixtures have been scheduled for April 4th; 11th; 18th and 25th. The program for May, and possibly June, remains under review
- The Capital Girls League (KD Girls U11s to U15s): Fixtures have been scheduled from Saturday 10th April, not the 4th as it is a Bank Holiday weekend. Matches will be scheduled to the end of June.
- Harrow Soccer Combination (KD Boys U11s): Fixtures have been scheduled for April 4th; 11th; 18th and 25th. The program for May, and possibly June, remains under review
Youth Managers and Officers’ Meeting Tuesday 23rd March – 7pm By Zoom:
The main topic will be fine tuning our preparations for restarting the season. Coaches are invited
Next Coaches’ Conference – Set for 27 April:
The next topic will be “Technical Principles for Young Goalkeepers” . There is a national shortage of goalies so this is a very important topic.